Be indulged with a selection of massages, body treatments, facials and healing therapies from our highly qualified Practitioners. From the moment you arrive, you will feel special and cared for. Connection is our passion. If we can help you feel bliss… passion… life… and completely divine, then we have done our magic. The tranquil sounds and native beauty of the lush surrounds will mesmerise you into a state of deep relaxation empowering you to reconnect, find balance and release stress.
Day Spa Facilities
Facilities include Magnesium Swimming Pool & Bubblebeds, FAR Infrared Sauna, Non-bleach/Non-chlorine Hydrotherapy Spa and lounging.
3 hours casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $90 per person
2.5 hours casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $75 per person
2 hours casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $60 per person
1.5 hours casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $50 per person
1 hour casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $35 per person
1/2 hour casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $25 per person
Please note – prepaid visit cards available - 5 visit card
- 1.5 hours casual visit – $240
- 2 hours casual visit – $290
- 2.5 hours casual visit – $365
- 3 hours casual visit – $440
Please note – prepaid visit cards available - 10 visit card
- 1.5 hours casual visit – $470
- 2 hours casual visit – $570
- 2.5 hours casual visit – $720
- 3 hours casual visit – $870
What is included in a casual visit
- Pool towel
- Pair of slippers (can take away – complimentary)
- 10M magnesium swimming pool with water curtain and bubble beds (solar heated)
- Hydrotherapy Spa run on rainwater and a non-bleach/non-chlorine algaecide sanitiser, called Biquanide
- FAR Infrared Sauna infused with Young Living Lemon and Cypress Essential Oils
- Loungers for sun baking
- Walks around the 8 acre property including to a natural waterfall
- Gourmet tasting plate $20 per person
- Berries & Chocolates $10 per person
- High Tea & Gluten Free High Tea $29.50 per person
** Please note conditions apply. Groups of 4 or more can book on a weekends, if your group is less in size, then you can have a week day or evening session.
Various massage styles available – Specialty of the House – Remedial, Deep Tissue, Sports and Trigger Point. Also available are Therapeutic, Aromatherapy, Relaxation and Hot Stone. For maximum results, combination of techniques can be used to suit your needs. We use Young Living Oil blends in a quality Jojoba Oil base for extra healing value.
Various types including massage, scrubs and wraps.
Various types including massage.