Spoil yourself and be totally pampered …
Be indulged with a selection of massages, body treatments, facials and healing therapies from our highly qualified Practitioners. From the moment you arrive, you will feel special and cared for. Connection is our passion. If we can help you feel bliss… passion… life… and completely divine, then we have done our magic. The tranquil sounds and native beauty of the lush surrounds will mesmerise you into a state of deep relaxation empowering you to reconnect, find balance and release stress.
Day Spa Facilities – Conditions Apply
Facilities are provided on an ‘exclusive use’ basis for you and your party. They are ‘state of the art’ facilities that include a natural magnesium swimming pool & bubblebeds, FAR Infrared Sauna, non-chemical hydrotherapy spa and lounging. Please note, you must arrive at the Day Spa with clean skin eg no oils, moisturisers, creams, perfumes, makeup etc on your face or body. These are special healing waters and as such, we need to ensure the integrity of the water quality for everyone’s enjoyment.
2 hours casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $85 + GST per person
1.5 hours casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $65 + GST per person
1 hour casual visit includes the use of the following list below – $45 + GST per person
What is included in a casual visit
- Pool towel
- Pair of slippers (can take away – complimentary)
- 10M magnesium swimming pool with water curtain and bubble beds (solar heated)
- Hydrotherapy Spa run on rainwater and a non-bleach/non-chlorine algaecide sanitiser, called Biquanide
- FAR Infrared Sauna infused with Young Living Lemon Myrtle and Cypress Essential Oils
- Loungers for sun baking
- Walks around the 8 acre property including to a natural waterfall
- Gourmet tasting plate $22 + GST per person
- Fruit & Chocolates $12+ GST per person
- Standard High Tea $32 + GST per person
** Please note conditions apply. Groups of 4 or more can book on weekends, if your group is less in size, then you can only book Mondays to Thursdays mid-week when available for periods of up to 2 hours only.
Various massage styles available – Specialty of the House – Remedial, Deep Tissue, Sports and Trigger Point. Also available are Therapeutic, Aromatherapy, Relaxation and Hot Stone. For maximum results, combination of techniques can be used to suit your needs. We use Young Living Oil blends in a pure Almond Oil base for extra healing value.