Are you looking to reduce pain and get healthy this Spring and Summer, then check out the great affects regular use of a FAR Infrared Sauna will give you.
In a nutshell, some of the key benefits are
- Removal of toxins
- Pain relief from joint stiffness, sprains, arthritis, muscle spasms
- Improves the Immune System
- Encourages Weight Loss – by burning 900 calories in one 30 minute session
- Improves the Skin – reduces scars, firms & improves skin tone & elasticity, removes roughness
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System with heart rate, cardiac output & metabolic rate increases while pressure drops
- Removes Toxins
- Lowers Blood Sugar & Cholesterol
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue
- Increases blood flow through the treatment of inflammation, pain & a quicker healing time
- Improves impaired blood vessel function in people with high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking & high cholesterol
- Controls excessive leukorrhea in women (PMS/yeast)
- Beneficial for eczema, psoriasis & acne sufferers
The most important health benefit of a FAR Infra Red Sauna is its efficiency to remove toxins from the body. This is achieved through a process called “resonate absorption” where by the frequency of the Far Infra Red matches the frequency of the water in the cells, causing toxins to be released into the blood stream and excreted through sweat.
The most common side effect of a hectic modern lifestyle is the feeling of stress and exhaustion, often causing a variety of chronic conditions. Fortunately, the SoftHeat Far Infra Red Sauna’s most immediate benefit is a feeling of extreme relaxation. It’s impossible to overestimate the health benefits of a relaxed body and mind.
Studies have shown that the sweat of people using a conventional sauna was found to be 95-97 % water while the sweat of those using the FAR Infra Red Sauna was 80-85% water with the 15-20% non-water component being cholesterol, fat soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals such as mercury & aluminium, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia and uric acid.
This unusually high concentration of heavy metals & other fat-soluble toxins is not found in the sweat from normal exercise. Increased blood circulation caused by sweating stimulates the sweat glands, releasing built up toxins and waste. Daily sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of an accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals. This removal of toxins from the system can help assist the symptoms of conditions such as allergies, muscle and joint pain, poor concentration, frequent colds, acne, chronic fatigue, eczema and mood swings.
It is recommended that you enter the sauna without pre-heating. You will start to sweat after around 10 minutes. As the sauna is a comfortable temperature, conversation, reading, eating, drinking or listening to relaxing music is a pleasurable pastime. After the session you will feel relaxed, your skin will feel clean and smooth and you will feel ready to live life to it’s full.
You can check out a local handy FAR Infrared Sauna at Casa Di Natura Day Spa Centre, Flaxton on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Call one of the staff on 075 478 6331 to book your appointment today!!! Why not combine a 1/2 hour FAR Infrared Sauna visit & a 1 hour Remedial Massage for the special price of $120 + GST for 1.5 hours of vital therapy towards your health and well-being.